|June 6, 2011 07:12 PM EDT||
By Greg Schulz
Cloud storage: Dont be scared, however look before you leap
Here is a link to a web cast on BrightTalk I will be doing live on Thursday June 9, 2011 at 1PM Pacific, 3PM Central or 4PM Eastern time lasting about 45 minutes. The web cast is titled: Cloud storage: Dont be scared, however look before you leap.
This web cast session takes a look at the state of public, private and hybrid cloud storage solutions and services including what you need to know to be prepared for a successful deployment. Topics to be covered include best practices, management and data protection in addition to navigating the hype and FUD associated with cloud storage today.
Check out the web cast either live or the replay later.
All Comments, (C) and (TM) belong to their owners/posters, Other content (C) Copyright 2006-2011 StorageIO All Rights Reserved
- IoD, IoT, IoE, IoS, IoP, IoU and IoX Are in Your Future | @ThingsExpo [#IoT]
- Revisiting RAID Storage Remains Relevant and Resources | @CloudExpo [#Cloud]
- DIY converged server software defined storage on a budget using Lenovo TS140
- Part II 2014 Server Storage I/O Geek Gift ideas
- Server storage I/O Intel NUC nick knack notes - Second impressions
- Server Storage I/O Cables Connectors Chargers and other Geek Gifts
- Server storage I/O Intel NUC nick knack notes - First impressions
- Data Storage Tape Update V2014, Its Still Alive
- December 2014 Server StorageIO Newsletter
- January 2015 Server StorageIO Industry Trends Newsletter
- Behind the Scenes, SANta Claus Global Cloud Story
- Virtual, Cloud & IT Availability - Shared Responsibility & Common Sense
- How Many Degrees Separate You and Your Information?
- Ulitzer - iPad for Business?
- Part II: EMC announces XtremIO General Availability, speeds and feeds
- 2010 and 2011 Trends, Perspectives and Predictions: More of the same?
- EMC announces XtremIO General Availability (Part I)
- VCE Revisited, Now and Zen
- Acadia VCE: VMware Cisco EMC Virtual Computing Environment
- Green IT and Virtual Data Centers